Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Fly Fishing Streamers What Is Your Best Strategy To Catch Largemouth Bass On A Fly Rod?

What is your best strategy to catch largemouth bass on a fly rod? - fly fishing streamers

I have on board fishing for bass on a couple of years. I mainly fish in lakes, through which a large quantity of food from Subway and approaches Topwater not actually produced. The best chance I had was a worm olive woolly # 8, fish in a floating line with about 8 feet of the leader tippet impregnated /. This works well, but I ended up down about 3 catch perch. I have no way to streamer fishing experience. What kind of leader and line combo would you use? What kind of recovery? There are many weeds in the water, and lots of small perch and a few fish in the region.

No comments:

Post a Comment