Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cd Burning Software Comparison How Can I Repair My CD Burning Software After Installing Office 2007?

How can I repair my CD burning software after installing Office 2007? - cd burning software comparison

After Micorsoft Office 2007, all the software on my computer that the functions of the CD-burning software installed stopped working. I have Roxio 6, Pinnacle Studio 11, and SureThing CD Labeler. I get the message that the three programs can not find a valid registration unit. I've been with many forums and nobody seems to have not yet found a solution.

1 comment:

damo said...

Ahh, you're crazy if you have a media player you can insert a blank CD and burn, then drag the desired music on the pressure and then burn to CD Walla. If you do not have Windows Media Player go to www.download.com and type Windows Media Player and download.

Post a Comment