Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Neostrata Face Cream Should I Apply My Acne Cream Or My Moisturizer First?

Should I apply my acne cream or my moisturizer first? - neostrata face cream

First clean my face with "Neostrata Facial Cleanser PHA-4. Then apply the" Eryacne gel 2%. After drying, I apply the "QV days facial moisturizer is." What I should do or should I ask my moisturizer first? If I use a moisturizer at all, will influence the effectiveness of acne cream?

Please help.
Thank you.

I am 13 years old and I am a man on the street.

2 comments:

Famous said...

No No No, why you should use a moisturizer first? That makes a little sense .... It appears that you do it right

Nataxa said...

No need to buy expensive products to prevent acne irritaing, you can try various means. Did you know that yoga can cure acne? Try it! contributing to the circulation. Acne is caused by dirt, you can also try papaya with lemon. This will help to remove acne scars. Only the papaya puree, add the lemon juice and rub. It effectv! There are many resources that you can do to get rid of acne. Just check the website below.

Post a Comment