Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kitchenaid Stainless Steel Mixer Can I Use The 4-1/2 Qt. Brushed Stainless Steel Bowl From The Kitchenaid Mixer In The Oven To Bake A Cake?

Can I use the 4-1/2 Qt. Brushed Stainless Steel Bowl from the kitchenaid mixer in the oven to bake a cake? - kitchenaid stainless steel mixer

You know that is Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer electric service mix, and I can use it in the oven? If so, how long and what temperature? I try to make a doll skirt and that would be perfect. I do a job, I need it for Friday, can someone help me

5 comments:

caffeina... said...

The way I do this is to use cut cake pans Rock dolls of decreasing sizes (two 8, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.), the chimney, and then the right way. I do not want to risk the cup. These things are expensive.

Bundt molds well, and also have a hole in the middle of the wrist.

TX2step said...

I've always pyrex bowls skirts ..... Certainly not the wrist in a position to destroy the bowl of my KitchenAid! .... And so the metal can cook too quickly on the outside, while the interior would be much more to cook because it's so thick. Moreover, as the very shallow shelf in the oven, balance?

timothyp... said...

I do not see why not .. I'm not sure. I think, ornamental iron ... I am working with steel for life. You need to have, together with steel with the heat "distortion" and "distortions." Basically, I mean the worst that can happen is that not deform the shell.

Dave C said...

The cost of replacing
Do'nt do, the steel is actually
not for high temperatures.
Are you a neighbor?

Major Eyeswater said...

Why not call and ask, KitchenAid?

(800) 334-6889

http://www.kitchenaid.com/custserv/servi ...

Post a Comment